London Work Trip Aug 2023

Stayed in the South Place Hotel near Spitalfields/Liverpool St Station. It was a fab location. We was going to go to Gordan Ramsay's restaurant 'Bread Street' across the road for tea but reviews online weren't great and it was actually dead inside around 6 when we went out. We ended up in The Ivy City Garden ⭐⭐⭐⭐which was lovely inside, full of plants, so obvs i am in!

Also went in Eataly after ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐this place was a dream. Its like a massive walk in store with bars, restaurants, pizza stands, bakery, food shop, wine store all about Italy. So i was obsessed. I weren't allowed to eat here as my hubby has a surprise birthday meal booked for my birthday a few days later, however this admission gave away that the surprise was defo Italian food!!! My Fave x 

The day we came home we had a morning before train so went out again for a walk and ended up down Brick Lane which i enjoyed and took loads of photos, loads of art and graffiti laced any surface you could see.

Wandered round Spitalfields market too which was reght nice and loved it all.  We came in here the first night of our stay and it was all closed except the food stalls so we had some Indian street food which was hot 🌶🌶🌶. Too many options too choose from, we wanted to try it all!

Found a shop called 'inspitalfields' which was a bit of me too. Found a Terrarium shop which I'm now wanting to learn how to do! They were massive closed terrariums and i want one!

Found a crystal shop and bought a Jasper, a Tiger Eye for my daughter and an Amethyst engraved with zodiac for my step daughter.

I saw a Green Crystal Malachite that represents transformation so I had to order this little chalice for my pocket 🔮 i have pulled the 'Transformation' card twice recently

Anyway amazeballs trip to London again in a different area, combining work, meetings and sightseeing to make travelling for work a little more enjoyable 👷

What are your fave areas/shops round here?, I defo want to stay here again!


Comments

Popular Posts